Convious is looking for a Design Intern to join our Marketing Team in the Amsterdam office!
You will be the only designer in the team, so it’s going to be a great challenge, but also great opportunity. Are you creative, curious and not afraid to take risks? Can you adapt to changes and challenges? Do you roll up your sleeves to solve problems in front of you (rather than panic)?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Your primary activities:
- You’ll support our content creation team with your ninja design skills
- You’ll create versatile design materials for both web and print that evokes our message and culture
- You’ll work on the data visualisation; transforming data reports into beautiful infographics or other visual form
- You’ll think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- You are studying Graphic Design, Web Design or related fields
- You know your way around the Adobe CC Suite, Sketch and/or other relevant software
- You are proactive, team player, hands-on, and own your stuff
- You are interested in working with data and data visualization
- You are fluent in English (Dutch not required)
- Available for a minimum period of 4-5 months full-time (no research)
- You must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship
What you can expect:
- Great international team (check our Instagram to get an idea)
- Choose people over process
- Unique experience working at the fast growing AI-driven company
- Ability to work remotely (has to be agreed with the team)
- Great office near the Dam Square
Our product is a leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious' best interest". You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
Get in touch to find out more!