The leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be observant, meticulous and efficient. You’ll be responsible for delivering the best UX on our platform and need to be able to translate conceptual ideas, interaction flows and artifacts into intuitive, and functional user experiences. A background in eCommerce would be beneficial but not essential.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Proven experience in UX (lots of it)
- Proficiency in wireframing tools InVision, Proto.io, Axure, UXPin etc.) and visual design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and tools
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Are talented and international team
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Have a great office in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer company retreats to awesome places
- Offer unlimited paid vacation policy. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation. It is written in your contract.
We’re a well funded start-up with a great team and a chance for you for real long term growth, impact and learning.
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious' best interest".
You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.